Alhambra Visit With Audio Guide + City Pass Card
Enjoy this wonderful visit with a downloadable audio guide of the Alhambra, the most demanded monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world. A visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.
In addition, you will complete the city view with tickets to all the most emblematic and important monuments, such as the Cathedral, Royal Chapel (where the Catholic Monarchs are buried), La Cartuja Monastery, San Jerónimo Monastery, Casa de Zafra, Cuarto Real , Sacromonte Abbey and Casa de los Tiros Museum. You will also have access to the Science Park, where both adults and children can enjoy the first interactive science museum in Andalusia, which dedicates 70,000 m2 to intelligent fun and educational entertainment. To get around the city you have 9 trips on urban transport and one return on the Granada City Tour Tourist Train.
- Tickets without queues to purchase tickets to the most outstanding monuments of the city such as the Alhambra.
- Guarantee the entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, participating in our tour, they sell out easily.
- You have 2 days to discover Granada and you can use public transport up to 9 times.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional)
- Anything not specified in the "includes" section
The meeting point is located between the bus stop (C30-C32) and La Mimbre Restaurant. The reference point is the mailbox located between the two places. Look for the Orange Umbrella from My Top Tour.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as they may require it at any of the entrances to the monument.
- You must show up 30 minutes before the start at the meeting point.
- At the time you pick up your audio guide device, you must leave a deposit of 50 euros as a guarantee. Said deposit will be returned to you once the device is delivered, after verifying that it is in perfect condition.
- If you use a wheelchair or are a person with reduced mobility, we recommend the downloadable audio guide product (APP) instead.
- The itinerary for wheelchair users does not provide access to certain areas of the monument.
- Children must carry a ticket to be able to access the monument, so it is necessary to include them in the reservation.
- The reserved time does not correspond to the entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, the visit can start at the Alcazaba or Generalife.
- From the moment the reservation is made, it cannot be changed or canceled and you will not receive any refund.